Tuesday 26 February 2013

Pick of the Week!


TV Programme of the Week

This week chosen by Oscar-winning florist, Vexatious Thunderstruck.

Brideshead Revisited Revisited (repeat) ( repeat)

Speaking to the nation in this untelevised broadcast about the importance of smiling on Tuesdays, the former Miss UK, Brian Mott de Hoople, demonstrates how to win over even the most obdurate of hearts with a razzmatazzle smile, or, failing that, the threat of excessive violence involving a car boot sale. “It’s the only path to happiness,” he explains in this essential and unwatchable miasma of irrelevance.

Where it’s on: Sky Minus

When it’s on: Every other weekend and for a negotiated time during the holidays.

Next week: a shortage of vowels.



Internet Chat Room of the Week

This week chosen by Martin Hussingtree’s Dancing Umbrella.

munsmet.con

Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable?

Yes.

Next week: whatever gave you that idea?



Record of the Week

This week, we interview former pop star Morrissey about Johnny Marr’s new album, “Fridge Magnet Poet”, as part of the reparation for cancelling his 2009 Royal Albert Hall gig.

Moz: (sighs wearily)

Thanks Moz! As insightful and witty as ever!

Next week: last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment