Thursday 18 August 2011

Interpreting Your Dreams



Interpreting your dreams is now accepted as the most reliable method for dealing with everything. In the first of a one-part series, Dr. Chakra Charlatan comments on some of the commonest dreams and offers his scientifically-proven interpretations.

  1. I keep on dreaming that I can fly. What does this mean?

Interpretation: You can fly; we all can – just believe in yourself (NB Try and get a good run up first).


  1. I keep on dreaming that my teeth are falling out. What does this mean?

Interpretation: You need to change your car.


  1. I dreamt that I was in a car crash. What does this mean?

Interpretation: Your teeth have all fallen out.


  1. I dreamt that I died. I have heard it said many times that if you die in your dreams that you die in real life. What does this mean?

Interpretation: You are now a zombie.


  1. I keep dreaming that I am back at school sitting my A’Levels but I can’t remember the answers as it’s twenty-four years since I sat them. What does this mean?

Interpretation: You are 42 and your name is Nautilus Beanfeast (unless it isn’t).


  1. I keep dreaming that I’m going to win “Britain’s Got Talent”. I have heard that if I can dream it, I can do it. How do I make this dream come true?

Interpretation: Become Scottish.


  1. I dreamed a dream in times gone by. What does this mean?

Interpretation: You are Susan Boyle. You’ve already won Britain’s Got Talent, proving once again that it hasn’t.


  1. I dreamt about you last night, and I fell out of bed twice. What does this mean?

Interpretation: Johnny Marr’s magic teaspoon.


  1. I dreamt that I wrote a letter to a blog asking a fake guru to interpret my dreams. What does this mean?

Interpretation: Get a life.


  1. I dreamt that someone I know owned a rollercoaster. What does this mean?

Interpretation: Such a person is clearly only after your £10 notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment