Sunday 2 June 2013

Dematerializing Cow

It is 4 o’clock in the morning and raining enough for me to put my coat on. This seems to have escaped the notice of the seven cows, all of whom are standing (the idiots).
   I count the idiot cows: one, two, three, four, five, six…? The seventh cow, right there before my very eyes not a second ago, has dematerialized. This is astonishing. Not only have I encountered the first ever duck to attain enlightenment (how else to explain its levitational abilities?), but now I have stumbled across another miracle of nature: dematerializing cow.
   It is an extraordinary discovery and could lead to all sorts of fame-related excitement.
   I count the cows again: one, two, three, four, five, six…? Yes, definitely no mistake, there are only… oh, no, hang on: seven.
   It seems as though dematerializing cow is now rematerializing cow. 
   Wait until the sceptics hear about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment